Saturday, January 17, 2009

A day at the Beach

We spent our Saturday at the beach this weekend! Dan and Seth had fun boarding and Cindy and I had a nice time laying out in the sun.
Little did we know, while Cindy and I were soaking our feet and watching the guys, our stuff up on the beach was being attacked by seagulls. When we got back we found our two bags of chips were opened and all of them were completely gone! It was really tragic. Lesson to be learned... never trust a seagull. Here are some treasures that Dan and Seth brought back from the tide pools.

4 comments:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Stupid seagulls. At least I had my little redheaded friend help chase them away.

Shalece said...

How fun! Except for the seagulls.. you have to keep everything covered or, as you learned, they'll get into it! Looks like a fun nice day at the beach, even in January!

Caldwell said...

Our chips were attacked by Seagulls at the beach before. They know what's in those. You can't turn your back on them!

Thanks for lending us Dan afterwards, I'm sure it's the last thing the guys wanted to do after having a relaxing day at the beach!

Contessa Elegante said...

It's hard to imagine you can be wear shorts on the beach! What are you guys doing??? It's winter! ;)