Our baby is a boy! We are so excited for Jackson's arrival in a couple of months! Here are some pictures of Jack, if you click on them you can see them close up. Lots of people have showed interest in a belly picture so I have included this as well. I finally popped 2 weeks ago, my belly button has gone M.I.A.!
14 comments:
Congrats! that's so exciting! although...the name would sound a lot better if you replaced the J with an M, the a with an I, leave the C, replace the k with an H, the s with an A, the O with an E, and the N with an L...... just a few minor changes. and what do you have? Michael. the end.
Yeah! Congratulations!!!! He looks so cute! Well, as cute as a little baby can look in an ultrasound!!!! So fun!
Congrats! We're excited for Jacks arrival! Isn't it funny how we thought you were having a girl when all along Dan said it was going to be a boy? lol. Too cool guys!
Where does the name come from? Good for you for deciding so early! You are going to make such fun parents!
Congrats Emily and Dan. I was just thinking the other day...wondering if you knew what you were having. How exciting. There is something so sweet about little boys. Your gonna be such fun parents.
Yeah! Congrats! He looks like a cutie and you look great too! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Yay!! Congratulations! I LOVE the name Jackson. It's so cute.
So exciting!! Becca came in today and she told us that you are coming to Utah in February to visit! You MUST come to the office to visit...we all miss you so much (at least those of us who know you)!! Such a cute pregnant picture.
So fun! I'm so excited! We love you guys!
Congrats Em! I am SO excited for you! Good luck with everything- you look super cute pregnant!
Oh, wow! Congratulations you guys...big brother Jack to look after his little sisters!
I can't believe how well you can see the baby in your ultrasound. I guess there are perks to waiting to get one!
Em... that is so exciting, and a great name! And you look great! We're excited for you guys!!!
How exciting!! Congratulations!!
You look so cute pregnant...and congrats on the boy...I had a feeling you would be having a boy for some reason (I love the name too!)
Post a Comment