Dan and I decided to do a lot of random fun things for Valentine's Day! We started out the day with me surprising Dan with some pink heart pancakes. Cheesy I know, but kinda fun! After doing some Saturday errands we went to the dollar theater and saw 'Valkyrie'. Then we went to the mall and got a little something for Dan, Jack, and me! We then went to eat at the 'California Pizza Kitchen' for dinner. It was really good and we even splurged and got dessert! We ended the day with a chick flick of course, you gotta love 'Run Away Bride'! 
5 comments:
I love California Pizza Kitchen. I've never had dessert there, but that looks yummy!
Hey sounds like you guys had a random Valentines like us. We did a bunch of random things too. But being random is pretty fun!
How fun! Glad you had a good time! Happy Valentines Day!
Fun! This will be a great memory to look back on when you're trying to find babysitting for Valentine's Day in the future...
Those clothes you got look cute! When you come out to Utah maybe we can go shopping.. I haven't been in ages because I don't really like shopping with anyone besides you!
Post a Comment