UC Riverside had discount Angels tickets and Dan and I took advantage of it! Yep, we paid $1.50 for each ticket! Then with a $7 dinner and $5 parking we had ourselves a pretty fun date!
We invited Seth and Cindy to come along :) Here we are in our free Angels hats that they were giving out at the game!

3 comments:
It was a fun game, too bad we didn't win. But we did get free hats!
Emilee! I found you on Camille's blog! (This is Cher from the good ol' days at GHS!) How are you? Pregnant! Yay! It looks like things are fun...I am so glad I found your blog!
Thanks for always leaving such nice comments! You look so cute pregnant. You've got to be pretty close! We need to find some fun, cheep dates, but that kind of hard when you have to pay a baby sitter! Enjoy!! I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Good luck with the baby and I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment