Today was our first full day at home with Jack. The day started out with Jack getting his finger nails clipped by dad. The rest of the day involved sleeping, eating, and looking cute! Thanks everyone for your love and support! Enjoy some pics of our little Jack.


14 comments:
Aww! I think he looks like his daddy, but I don't know what Em looked like as a baby...what a cutie!
Glad things are going well! We love you guys!
How fun! It sure gets me excited to have a new little baby soon! I bet you are a great mom! Enjoy every minute! :)
I agree Contessa, he does look like his daddy! ...I WAS there when Emilee was a baby :) and Jack is his daddy all the way!!!
Em, you're a good big sister, so I know you're going to be a great mom! Thanks for the pics. Stephaney
Congrats! He is so adorable! We are so glad things went smoothly for you and that you are home getting some rest.
April and family
aww.. so precious :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! The crazy part is that he's already almost the same size as Joey! Joey is over 2 months old and he is about 12 lbs now, I think Jack will be hitting that before he is even a month old :) He sure is a cutie!
What a cute little guy! Seth says the same thing, Jack is definitely Dan's little man!
Emilee!! Congrats! He's too precious. I hope you guys are doing well!
WOW! Good job on the nutrition part:) He's so cute and I know how fun it is to have a BIG boy. The bigger the better I say; more to kiss and more love! It's so fun to see you and your growing family so HAPPY!! Again, CONGRATS and hope you're getting sleep!
Oh I love seeing new little babies! Jack is so cute. Now, don't worry if you feel overwhelmed at first. Just hang on 'til the 2 month mark. That's when things seemed to smooth out for me. Take Care! Sabrina
Congrats Em!!! That's so exciting and he's adorable!! What a cute boy! Welcome to the world Jack! :)
Yay! So happy for you Em! Hope you are doing well. Congratulations from both of us!
he's so handsome! good work!
Post a Comment