Not soon after this walk I started to feel some light contractions. Through the night they started to get stronger and stronger. Monday a little after noon they were really bad by 4:00 we were at the hospital and the pain was unbearable I was not a happy camper. At about 5:30 I had an epidural which was amazing, I went from horrible pain to perfect bliss! That's when we took this picture
At about 10:20 I started to push and about 20 minutes later we finally got to meet JACK!!! He decided to be perfectly punctual and show up on his due date.
He is our little chubbers! All 10 lbs. 2 oz. of him. I and everyone in the delivery room that night were in awe that that big guy really was in me, and came out of me! We really love his chubby cheeks!
This is my favorite picture of my boys. Dan is looking up at the tv screen watching the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, and Jack if he didn't like sleeping so darn much would have probably been watching too.
We got home Tuesday night at about 8:30 and we are so, so, so happy to be away from the hospital, me cause of all the noise all the time, Dan because he hates hospitals, and Jack cause nobody here pokes him with needles and prods around at his body. We love Jack and are so happy he is finally here!
23 comments:
He is sooooo cute!!! Even though he was ten pounds, he still looks little to me! Congratulations again, guys! Yeah!!!!!!
OHHHHHHH!!!! He is so cute!! I'm finally an aunt! THANKS YOU!! I love the picture of Dan looking down at him ,its so cute!
LUV, Your little sis Kail
congrats! life will never be the same for the better! You will feel a love that you have never known. It's already started and will get stronger and stronger everyday! So cute!!!
Hi Dan and Emily,
Congratulations on the birth of your beautifull son!!
Emily, you probably don't know me, but I know Dan from his mission in the Netherlands. He stayed at my parents house a few times for dinner.
I followed your stories for a couple of months now, and your writing is so much fun to read.
I wiss you all the best with your cute baby en with each other.
I hope my englisch writing is understandable :)
Miranda Timmer
Yeah! Congrats! We are happy everything went well and Jack is here safely! What a cutie (I mean Jack, but Dan is a cutie too!)! We love you guys and can't wait to meet little Jack in person.
Em.... he is very handsome! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well, and that you're home with your sweet little guy. Thanks for the pictures.
Yay! Congrats guys! Jack is home! How exciting. Look at those cheeks!!! I love it! We'll have to come see the little man soon.
I can't believe he weighs over 10 pounds! How on earth did you carry him for so long??? Mine came 2 weeks early and was only 6 pounds and I thought that was hard! Congratulations Emilee!!! He's gorgeous!
Congrats you guys! If you haven't read it yet Emilee you should read "On becoming babywise." It is a sleep-training book for babies, and very important to your sanity!
Congrats! So cute..... Have fun. Your such a cute mommy :)
Congratulations!! He isi adorable! Hope everything is going well!
Wow! 10 lb. baby from you and Dan! I getting nervous for our future kids- we're a lot bigger then you guys! I'm so happy for you Em!
Congratulations! Jack is adorable! We are so excited for you...can't wait to meet Jack and tweek his little toes! Please let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations! He's adorable. Wow, kudos on giving birth to such a big baby. Give him a hug for us!
You're such a lucky mom and dad! He's a real keeper, and so cute!! We're really happy for you all. We love you! Aunt Stephaney
Congrats you guys!Jack is so cute you guys look so happy. Windell D.J. and I can't waite to meet him. Everyone at work says HELLO! and they say congratulations as well. Give him a big hug from the thompson family.
Congrats! That's one BIG little guy you've got there but so cute with the chubby cheeks!! Hope you're all doing great and recovering well.
We are so excited to see little Jack!! We wish we could be there to see him in person. It will come soon. He looks really good. So do you Emilee. Dan looks a little rough though. Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you all. We are so happy that everything went well. Thanks for the early morning phone call. We love you all very much.
Oma and Opa.
Yeah congrats!! :) Wow 10 plbs! I sure hope I don't have one that big! :) He's adorable though!
Yahoo! That is one big baby. Good job. I'm with you on the hospital thing: I never felt like we could really get started on being parents until we got home and away from all those people!
You'll be in our prayers.
Congrats. He is a cute little guy.
Welcome to this crazy world Jack. Emilee he is adorable and crazy 10lbs he beat Sariah she was 9lbs. That little cook of yours did some serious cooking. LoL that was funny..didn't mean to do that. Congrats Emilee he is adorable have fun and enjoy.
we are so happy for you all! and love the name jack! hope you are feeling well, em.
Post a Comment