For F.H.E. tonight Dan and I planted our first garden! We planted cantelope, green peppers, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, and a variety of tomatoes. We have a cute ground squirel living in our yard, and we are hoping to keep him away from our veggies. Wish us luck!

9 comments:
I love gardening! I hope you can keep plants alive better than I can! It looks like a lot of fun. I'll bet you're ready for that baby to come- good luck with your delivery!
Your the first blog I always check... I'm waiting for some news!!!! Bell Peppers are my best friends!
Congrats! I can't wait for the day that I will be able to have a garden. Hey sis Grahm wanted me to get your phone number or email. Can you email me it. lancensarah@yahoo.com. When's that baby coming? I bet you are sooooo ready. good luck. Go epidural!!!!!
That sounds like good stuff in your garden. We planted one on Saturday and I just hope it produces!! Good luck any day now :)
Looking good!
How fun! Good luck with that cute little squirel of yours staying away from the garden!
Nice shovel Dan! :)
What fun you guys are having! And I love your new house, it is so nice! We are living in an apartment that is slightly larger than our last one-room "villa" :) Not quite living like kings yet :)
I am excited for your garden! We planted one too, it's such a fun hobby.
I'm even more excited for your little tot to arrive. It is the most fun to have a little baby. It was overwhelming for me at first, but after I learned the ropes a little bit it got a lot more enjoyable. I would recommend that a book for you guys, it's called "Baby Wise" and it helped me out a lot. You may or may not like it, but it made the hugest difference for Joey.
Anyway, good luck! It's such an adventure!
YAY for gardens! Hey- I don't have your phone number (how dumb is that?!) Will you email it to me?? I want to be in touch.
rhientucker@gmail.com
Hope you're feeling good! Could be any time, right?
Post a Comment