Most of the day our Jack looks something like this:

But when nightfall comes he turns into something a little more like this:
Both Jack's are cute, however we tend to enjoy the first Jack a little more.
6 comments:
That is hilarious! The resemblance is uncanny :) Joey does the same thing if it makes you feel any better :)
You are so clever and cute! I'm sure he isn't that bad! I guess I'll soon find out. :)Love Ya
Classic. I was wondering if this comparison was going to be made!
lol, cute. Hope you all get some sleep soon :)
Too funny! Whatever he is, I'm sure you are up to it. I'll bet you two are the best parents! Thanks for blogging. I'm always afraid to call just in case it is one of the few moments you are catching some sleep but my thoughts are with you.
He is so cute! Congrats!!
Post a Comment