On Saturday we took Jack to the beach for the first time!
We had to get his feet wet, since it was his first time to the beach and all. He didn't like it.
Dan taught my sister how to boogie board.
And I got a tan :)
Jack slept...
and slept some more!
All and all it was a great day at the beach!

3 comments:
My girls were a year old by the time they got to first experience the ocean. But once they got their feet wet, they wouldn't come back out until they turned blue from the cold!
Hope Dan feels better!
That looks like so much fun! It looks like you definitely enjoyed yourselves and Jack is soooooo stinkin' cute in his swim attire! Claire loves the turtle! I love his smile in the last picture. What a handsome little dude!
Jack was so good the whole time. I love that last picture!
Post a Comment