This morning we decided to check out the farmers market downtown! It was fun to walk by the stands and sample some of the fresh fruit and veggies. Most of the stuff was pretty pricey, but we did buy some plums, which are probably my favorite fruit, they were amazing.
We have been practicing standing up with Jack. He is pretty good at it as long as he has support from us or the couch. I love his long arms and legs.
A week or so ago, Dan got it in his head that he needed a citrus tree. I was a little reluctant, but he came home from Lowe's the other day and said he found a pomegranate tree and we could plant it in a pot (he knew that would get me cause I love pomegranates). So today, we bought Dan a tangerine tree, and me a pomegranate tree. We don't know for sure if we'll get fruit from them, but its worth a try, and the plants look good on our porch.

2 comments:
Carl is going to love that you have bought some trees. I think that is awesome!!! Before long we will have a whole nursery!;P
Cool, I'm excited for your tree to grow so we can try some of your fruit!
Post a Comment