Here are some smiley Jack pictures!
This picture he isn't smiling in, but I thought it was funny! This is Jack trying his Bumbo out for the first time.

Jack loves his naps. I am so proud of the little guy, when I put him down to sleep he doesn't even cry! He just sticks his thumb in his mouth, rolls on his side, and drifts off to sleep :)
Singing the spider song with Dad
Jack loves his naps. I am so proud of the little guy, when I put him down to sleep he doesn't even cry! He just sticks his thumb in his mouth, rolls on his side, and drifts off to sleep :)
Jack loves his baths! We used to put his tub on the the table, but now we put it in the bathtub because he splashes too much!
5 comments:
So fun to see pictures! He is growing up! I love his smiles! What a cute little nephew!
What a cute baby! I can tell he's getting more responsive to you- smilin and all:) He's got quite the kick too!
He is so cute! I love his smiles!! :)
How cute Jack! The videos of him are fun to watch!
Oh my gosh, your little family is so cute! I love the videos. Dan - thank you for making sure the wash cloth kept Jack modest. :)
Post a Comment