Dan and I decided to get out of the house Friday night and go walking around the Victoria Gardens outdoor mall. We didn't do any shopping since it is a little too high class for our taste but it was sure fun walking around listening to the jazz music in the background and looking at the fancy window displays. 

Jack had a fun time too!
We did decide to stop off and get some frozen yogurt at Pink Berry. We got Pomegranate yogurt with raspberries and mangos. It was pretty good!
Jack had a fun time too!
3 comments:
Fun! I like going to Victoria gardens too but we're like you, the only thing we have bought it pink berry! ontario mills down the road is more my price range! haha
I found you...but I can't find your email address to get you onto our blog! Mine's slade.elizabeth@gmail.com. When you get time, send me an email and I'll get you on the list!
Fun, I love Victoria Gardens!
Post a Comment