Last week was Spring Break for Dan, which meant a lot of fun for Jack and me! We have been wanting to check out this hike near Palm Springs, it is called Ladder Canyon. It is a 5 mile loop hike that starts off in this narrow canyon in which you climb several ladders. 
Jack had fun just chillin' the whole way while his dad carried him!
We thought he looked hilarious like this!
On our way back home from Ladder Canyon, we stopped off at Oasis Date Gardens. We got to see where they harvest dates and got to have a famous date shake which was pretty yummy!
On Thursday we went to Cal Poly Pomona and check out their Farm Store. We got fresh veggies and even got to pick our own strawberries which was really fun!
On our way back from Pomona we stopped by a Dutch Bakery we heard about. They had some of our favorite Dutch imported food which we couldn't pass up!

On Friday we went to see March Field Museum that is located about 10 mins from us however we have never been. They had a lot of neat things to look at. The planes were our favorite!
On Saturday we went to the Riverside Airport and watched the Air Show. Dan and Jack were able to sit in a Helicopter :)
Here is a video clip of one of the airplanes doing some stunts.
4 comments:
I'd heard about that hike and have wanted to try it! You guys are always so adventurous! It's my spring break coming up this week which will be filled with packing... (which is fun for me). I should talk to the expert mover, you!
Looks like a lot of fun! I hope we can come visit soon!!!!
I love all your adventures. Looks like lots of fun!
Oh that pic of Jack on Dan's shoulders is too cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun break, sorry we weren't able to join you on Friday! I'm glad you guys go and do so many fun things!
I like the date shakes too by the way.
Post a Comment