Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1,460 Days!

Yep, we have been married 1,460 days, or 4 years for those of you who can't do the math! We celebrated by going out to dinner at a fancy Spanish tapas restaurant called Sevilla.



Our waiter made our apple tart a little more special for our anniversary. Here's to many more wonderful years :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Contessa Elegante said...

Congrats!!

Elise said...

Wow! that looked way fancy! I love doing fun stuff like that. I can't believe it's been 4 years for you guys!
And I loved the videos of Jack on previous posts :) He is such a cutie! He and Joey would have so much fun playing together!

Robyn said...

Hurray for you guys! I hope you had a great time out with just the two of you.

Also, no you may not hang my pictures in your house, I would absolutely die of mortification. But your comment made me laugh :)

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun anniversary!