We have been living in our new house for 9 days now. All the boxes are unpacked and most of our things are put away and organized. We are renting this house, however considering we just moved from university student housing that was 700 sq/ft, we really feel we are living as kings in our own house!
These are some of my favorite things about our house (those who have lived the apartment life can understand, those who haven't may not) :
A Dishwasher
A Disposal
Two Bathrooms
A Garage
Counter and Cupboard Space
A Yard
Friendly (and quiet) neighbors
Room for our dining table
Room to put both couches in our living room
Garbage & recycling cans right outside
Not sharing a wall/ceiling/floor with anyone else :)
We have had friends and family ask to see pics of our new place so I just decided it would be easier to take you on a video tour :)
12 comments:
I'm so happy you're in a house now! I love it! It's so cute.
Wowza! I think we need to find a house to rent! We don't have a dishwasher, disposal, counter space, or garage to park in. Maybe we just need to move to Cali!
It looks beautiful and I'm glad you guys are settling in!
Ahhhh, wow, sigh, lust, envy.....
It's a beautiful house!! So many amazing features!! I love it. I am so happy for you :) I must remember that I too will move out of FH someday!
Sweet house! Greatest thing ever to not hear your neighbors!
Jealousy!!! I think the disposal is my biggest envy. hehehe. Love you guys!!!
I get EVERYTHING except the disposal? Like a garbage disposal in the sink? Don't all apartments have those? That's so exciting for you guys! We love our house! When we got all our baby necessities and toys, we wondered how we ever would have done it in an apartment. That looks like a VERY roomy place!
Your place is so cute! How fun, thanks for sharing!
Lovely tour, thanks! Glad you guys have moved safely and have settled in to a nice place. I have to say that I am jealous of all the counter space and cupboards though...how awesome is that?
I didn't realize you were moving so soon so I never said good-bye! We are so happy for you and your house is beautiful!!
Heey Emily, Dan and Jack, we wish you a lot of happines in your new home! It looks wonderful and it has a great garden, a place for Jack to play and for you a lot of space for gardening. We are very happy for you!
Isn't it great to be in a house? Definitely an upgrade from apartment living huh? Congrats!
This post makes me jealous! We have the disposal and everything except the quiet/nice neighbors. Living in an apartment sucks because of that. So looking forward to the day when we can have our own place.
Good to see the new home is treating you well. That is how a home should be. :-)
Post a Comment