Today I let Jack outside to play. I kinda forgot that we still had puddles from the rain on Sunday. This is what Jack was doing when I came out to check on him!
He was having so much fun and was already soaked so I let him live it up. By the end his pants were really sagging! Luckily Jack loves baths, or else I would have never convinced him to come inside!
8 comments:
I love that he went for the puddles. What a boy! He's so cute!
He is soooo cute!!! It looks like he had a lot of fun! So cool you're the kind of mom who lets him play like that in de mud. That's awesome!!
he's getting so big!
Puddle jumping is the best!!! My girls will happily join him next time we see you! What fun!
He looks like such a big boy in the last picture in the tub!
I definitely own that boy! I'm a very proud aunt, he is the cutest little thing ever!! I can't wait to see you guys again :D ha
Awesome. That's all I have to say :)
Whenever we have a fenced in backyard, I will dance a jig and shout with joy for all to hear. How awesome is that for Jack!
Post a Comment