Saturday, March 5, 2011

Popcorn Trees

A local attraction right now in the Fresno area is the "Blossom Trail" which is a route through the country which you can drive to see all the trees in bloom. Jack loves the "popcorn" trees! While we were out in the country we stopped by Dan's work and Jack and I got to see where our Daddy spends his days. We had a great time ridding the cart and getting a tour of the research plots. Nothing is better than picking your own orange..... and why should you wait 'til you get home to eat it?

4 comments:

Robyn said...

That's a fun picture that top one. Pretty trees!

Corbin and Katie said...

I am so jealous! How fun for him to be able to pick his own orange ok I think it would be fun. Looks like a great family outing:)

thenairpair said...

That looks so fun! Such precious memories!!! :)

Martha said...

Wonderful photos! Thanks for stopping by to enter my giveaway - good luck! :-)