Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Happiness

I recently have been looking forward to Friday each week. Not only does it mean that the weekend is here, but it also means that we get to go to the farmers market. Nothing beats listening to live music, trying fresh samples of local produce, and buying yummy food for my weekly menu. We always walk away happy with the deals and quality of food that we scored.

3 comments:

Heather Feather said...

I can't wait until the farmer's market starts up for the summer!

Jordi en Miranda said...

I love farmer's markets! We don't have them in Holland. Just the regular markets on Friday and Saturday. But they are way overpriced :( We went to a farmer's market in Florida. And it was so big! We didn't know witch way to go because there was so much to see!!

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

Those cherries look heavenly.