Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Fun

Summertime is the busy season for Dan at work so Jack and I have been keeping ourselves busy as well! I have posted some our favorite things we have been doing. With it being in the 100's we go swimming with our friends quite often. We love to hit up the Fresno Zoo thanks to our annual passes.
We love visiting Dan's work and picking the food. Jack loves to drive the golf cart around. (you gotta love the strawberry stained face)

Jack is a great little helper :)

Jack and I are usually up and going by 6am so we usually get to the park before the heat does!

Barbecuing is a great summer pastime. I finally tried bbq pizza and love it so much! Jack is a fan as well.



Last of all, we got season passes to a local waterpark and go at least once a week! Jack goes down some pretty big waterslides. I can't decide if he is brave or naive!





3 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

I just found your blog. Looks like California is treating you well- you've had lots of fun trips! Jack is so cute!

Anna White said...

I wish that you got to go swimming with those in the picture friends MORE often....

Anna White said...

the word "friends" in the last comment is supposed to be after the word "those". Ai yai yai